Are you interested in an exciting opportunity where you get to join a tight-knit group of lending professionals? If so, we are looking for you! We’re seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer with strong communication, analysis, and marketing skills and a proven track record of creating successful lending solutions for clients. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Handle all customer interactions and ensure smooth transactions by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial needs and goals
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- 1 year of experience in mortgage origination or lending required
- Experience with loan originator software like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.