Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support and tools you need to bring your career to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial needs and goals
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Loan originator software experience like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly desired
- 1 year of experience in mortgage origination or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.