ERA CARLILE Realty Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
$150,000+ at plan earnings
About ERA CARLILE Realty Group
The primary focus of ERA CARLILE Realty Group is to meet the growing demands of the marketplace by utilizing in-depth knowledge and a well-rounded approach to the field of real estate, and mortgage lending while maintaining our core values of Reliability, Honesty, Commitment, and Transparency. With a client-focused approach to home sales and purchases, we strive to make the home-buying process simple and hassle-free. ERA CARLILE Realty Group takes pride in being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and seeks to create and maintain a vibrant diverse workforce. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded, and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today!