Magnus Mortgage Company, Inc.
The mortgage advisor is responsible for generating new business, qualifying customers and owning the customer experience from start to finish.
- Origination of new business on a regular basis, including taking complete applications and qualifying customers.
- Provide consultations and education on the mortgage transaction, teaching about what to expect, setting the timelines and expectations.
- Qualify borrowers; pull credit; run AUS; price loans; collect documentation; follow-through with client and loan until closing; and own the client experience to ensure expectations are met and customers are happy.
- Set fees and order disclosures – follow up to ensure proper documentation is appropriately signed/acknowledged by Borrowers.
- Work with processor for pipeline management, alignment and collecting missing or additional documentation/information as requested.
- Price and Lock the Loan.
- Keep Encompass records updated and accurate at all times.
- Lead Person on transaction, including all communication to team members and interested parties.
- Ability to develop and maintain a personal business plan which includes all aspects of loan originations from customer service, maintaining and building relationships, networking, marketing/prospecting, knowledge of products and the industry, etc.
- Post-high school degree in business, finance, marketing, other related fields or work equivalent;
- Previous work experience as a loan officer required, with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking and referral partners and other referral sources
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with clients, employees and business partners to achieve desired goals
- Strong understanding of loan guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Service – the ability to provide and maintain effective and positive communication
- Adaptability – an ability to quickly learn new or different techniques, products and computer programs
- Problem Solving – an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level
- This person must live our culture every day!
- Other duties as assigned
- Loan Officers are paid on the volume of their closings.
About Magnus Mortgage Company, Inc.
Magnus Mortgage Company, Inc. offers a professional work environment, benefits package, and competitive compensation. To learn more about the rewards of working with a great team, submit your resume.