We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. Must be licensed in Texas. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
About Gerard Mortgage
Gerard Mortgage is a part of the Eric Gerard Family of Companies that includes Eric Gerard Realty. We aim provide excellent customer service by streamlining the home financing process by having all things in house. We are looking for someone who has a tenacity to learn along with the ability to adapt. You will be able to work with our realtors and there are other lead opportunities. If you are not afraid to work hard and learn, you have found the right place.