Soliday Mortgage Team
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
Only candidates in Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida will be considered.
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Soliday Mortgage Team
The Soliday Mortgage Team is located in Southern Indiana and we are licensed in several states including Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Alabama, and Florida. We are a small team that loves to close loans!
The position that we have currently have open is a work from home position - we look forward to hearing from you!