The Erin Griffin Team
Are you looking for a mentor in the mortgage business? We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.