We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer who is client-centered, trustworthy, and who has a strong desire to provide a great client experience while building long term client relationships. If you love people, enjoy marketing, have strong communication and analytical skills along with a desire to provide an amazing and referable loan experience to clients, we would love to have you join our team! DC Lending is a fast-growing, locally owned Mortgage Broker with a close team culture and provides the support, tools, technology, and compensation plan you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Prospect, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing referral partners
- Facilitate the application process, request needed documents, pre-approve borrowers, structure and price loans
- Present loan options to borrowers and teach and empower them to make a decision that is in their best interest and aligns with their financial goals
- Communicate with clients, referral partners and team members to ensure a smooth loan process and an on-time closing
- Adhere to guidelines through the loan process and present a complete and compliant loan file
- Consistently market yourself to grow your pipeline and maintain a steady or growing loan volume
- An active NMLS Loan Originator License
- At least 3 years experience as a Loan Officer and a proven track record of closing at least 5 loans a month consistently
- Extensive knowledge of underwriting guidelines for conventional and government loans as well as state and federal mortgage regulations and disclosures
- The ability to effectively communicate guidelines, mortgage knowledge, disclosure information, and document needs to clients
- The ability to accurately calculate income for W2, self-employed and rental income
- Advanced problem solving and high-level decision-making skills
- A 'find a way or make a way' attitude and the ability to research for answers
- A strong foundation of time management and organizational skills
- A team mentality and the ability to work well with LOAs and Processors
- Demonstrate integrity and trustworthiness in every aspect of your business
- Coachable with a growth mindset
- A positive attitude and the ability to work hard while having fun!
$175,000 - $250,000 yearly
About DC Lending
We are a local and family-owned Mortgage Broker in downtown Vancouver, WA. We have built our company on a solid set of core values and have been able to cultivate an amazing culture where we care for each other, are always growing, and have fun while maintaining a great client experience! DC Lending is growing fast and there will be a great opportunity to grow with us!