Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$40,000 - $45,000 (DOE)
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.