Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today! This position is commission-based.
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$100,000 - $300,000
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.