Cherry Creek Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
About Cherry Creek Mortgage
At Cherry Creek, our mission is to provide customized mortgage products and services tailored to meet your individual needs.
Our purpose is to continually strive to be the best company we can be. In this process, we aspire to positively impact the lives of those individuals who come into contact with our organization and to honor God in all that we do.
We’re more concerned with getting borrowers the right loan than just any loan. This passion for responsible lending is what we’ve built our reputation on and what enables us to succeed through wild housing cycles.
Having built our business on trusting relationships with real estate professionals, we understand and respect the details and urgency of every transaction.
We built our business on solid personal relationships with the best agents in the business, and we strive to create lasting relationships with our clients. We value our network of referral partners and customers above all else.