The Lending Group CO
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
$50,000 - $70,000 At Plan
About The Lending Group CO
The Lending Group is a retail mortgage lender that provides a complete range of premium mortgage products and services to meet the needs of its clients. We originate first and second residential mortgage loans for Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo and Reverse borrowers Nationwide.