Centennial Lending Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
About Centennial Lending Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training, and employee engagement? At Centennial Lending Group, we take great pride in providing the highest level of personal service combined with the power of today's top technology. Our goal is to make the loan process as simple and worry-free as possible. In 2018, Centennial Lending Group joined forces with Success Mortgage Partners, Inc., a successful privately-held mortgage company headquartered in Plymouth, MI. This partnership enables our organization to take advantage of the latest technology while regularly providing valuable high-level personal service. It also provides us with more customer resources, including more loan products to fit unique needs, quicker turn times, and faster closings.