Movement Joint Ventures
Wanted: aggressive loan officers interested to learn what life would be like as a loan officer working inside a real estate company situated in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is a genuine career platform in a highly competitive market ideal for the driven loan officer seeking a career transforming increase in volume! Please apply for more details.
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/adjustable, FHA, VA, and USDA.
- Several years of experience in mortgage origination.
$100,000+ (Commission only)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.