Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
40,000 - 85,000 yearly
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. (PRMG) has been a leader in mortgage banking for well over a decade. As one of the largest privately-held national mortgage bankers and residential home lenders, PRMG has successfully helped homeowners purchase and refinance their homes across the country. PRMG has consistently been recognized within the top 25 largest independently owned mortgage lenders in the nation.