Residential Home Mortgage Corporation
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Applicant must live in and be licensed in at least one of the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida
- Recent documented history of closing at least $750,000 per month in loan volume
$111,000 at plan
About Residential Home Mortgage Corporation
Residential Home Mortgage Corporation (RHMC), an industry leader in mortgage banking is actively expanding. We are searching for experienced loan officers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Florida to join our growing team.
RHMC is committed to delivering the best value for our employees. We are attracting and developing the best talent in our industry by offering a dynamic work environment and giving back to the communities where we live through the RHMC Foundation.
Our loan officers are supported by an experienced team that allows you to concentrate strictly on sales, growing your business, and your client base.
If you feel your current company is holding you back due to the lack of support, pricing, product, or leads, RHMC can help you maximize your earning potential in a great work atmosphere