Movement Joint Ventures
Wanted: aggressive loan officer interested to learn what life would be like working inside a prominent real estate company situated in Monroe, Louisiana. This is a genuine career platform in a highly competitive market ideal for the driven loan officer seeking a career-transforming increase in volume! Please apply for more details.
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans
- Multiple years of mortgage origination experience required
$100,000+ (Commission Only)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.