Mike Borowski Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$75,000 - $250,000 (commission based)
About Mike Borowski Group
Hello, and welcome to the Mike Borowski Group! I am Michael Borowski, you should know that all of this effort helps me achieve my primary goal – happy clients. I love being able to educate clients and help people. It's about the person, not the money. Around our office we say, People before things, and we know that as long as we’re taking great care of people, the best will come. Having sold more than 500 homes, my vast experience enables me to be proactive, not reactive, during each transaction. I have been in this business for more than 7 years and closed so many deals that I know what can go wrong. My team and I create the best possible outcomes with the utmost professionalism. Clients notice, telling me that the experience of working with me is smoother and more enjoyable than they expected. As a result, clients spread the word about the Mike Borowski Group as can be seen from the mass amount of reviews I have online.