First Origin Mortgage Lenders
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$90,500 at plan earnings
About First Origin Mortgage Lenders
At First Origin, our mission is simple; to raise the measure of standards in the mortgage industry. We are committed to quality customer service and helping everyone we serve in obtaining the right loan product that not only puts them in their dream home but allows them to save money in the long run.
Our expertise in the mortgage industry, along with our level of professionalism, and the consideration we give to each of our clients, make getting a home a successful endeavor. We have many years of experience helping both clients and our loan originators achieve their dreams.