We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
About OnePath Realty
OnePath Realty is a brokerage of agents for agents.
Our culture grows from everyday reality. What you do, what you say, the way you behave is who you become. Our foundation is rooted in leading by example; we practice what we preach in every sense. The tools and knowledge we offer are applicable on a daily basis.
Each person who joins our firm brings with them natural strengths, potential strengths and clear weakness. It’s our job to foster their natural abilities while enabling, through example, the development of their potential.
Making money is important, but so is surrounding yourself with people who speak your language and place importance on similar values. We love what we do and whom we do it with.
We look forward to working with you!