Centennial Lending Group
This position is in a very busy, local Real Estate office.
Relationship building is key. This office houses over 120 Realtors, there will be room for growth and lots of success for this individual. We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About Centennial Lending Group