Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
$72,000 - $100,000 at Plan
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Founded in 1996, Fairway now employs over 10,000 team members in 690 branches nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, funding over $65.8 billion in 2020.
At Fairway, customer service is a way of life. Not only are we dedicated to finding the best rates for our customers, but we also offer some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and guidance through every step of the loan process.