Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
$80,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG