Motto Mortgage Synergy
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
$100,000 - $250,000 at plan
About Motto Mortgage Synergy
Motto Mortgage Synergy is a wholesale mortgage brokerage proudly affiliated with RE/MAX International. We provide loan originators with some of the highest paying commission splits in the industry as well as top-rated industry support. We were recently voted as one of the top 500 fastest growing franchises in the country by Entrepreneur magazine.
We seek to be an office that empowers loan officers through collaboration, productivity, and a nurturing work environment dedicated to promoting career and financial growth.
- One-Team Mentality
- Community Involvement
*We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.