Movement Joint Ventures
Wanted: Experienced loan officers interested to learn what life would be like as a loan officer working inside a real estate company situated in Jackson, Mississippi. This is a genuine career platform for the driven loan officer seeking a substantial increase in volume! Please apply for more details.
- Work closely with industry-related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, and the community at large
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans
- Strong knowledge of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state guidelines
$100,000+ (Commission only position, there is NO base salary)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.