Synergy One Lending
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Job seekers should have a proven track record for creating successful lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, please send us your resume today!
- Handle all customer interactions and ensure smooth transactions by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- 1 year of experience in mortgage origination or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Loan originator software experience like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly desired
About Synergy One Lending
The Synergy One Lending team is committed to creating the modern mortgage experience for our clients.
Our team strives to provide superior homeownership experiences for everyone from first-time homebuyers to empty nesters.
We are looking for the right person to add to the TEAM