Movement Joint Ventures
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, and fixed/adjustable loans.
- Multiple years of mortgage origination experience required.
$100,000+ (Commission only position, there is NO base salary)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.