Waymaker Mortgage Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$55,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!