Kittle Real Estate
- As the #1 real estate team in Colorado, we have over 400 home buyers who need a mortgage. You will be handed a book of business and not have to prospect. Last year we closed over 110 loans ALL from our current customer base.
- We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team who also has experience as a Branch Manager.
- We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$300,000 - $500,000 (commission)
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is comprised of 34 professionals, which allows us to leverage our business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to our clients. The benefit to our clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction!
The Kittle Team sold over 480 homes last year, that’s 50 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided excellent service for over 20 years and has helped over 5,000 families buy or sell their homes! The Kittle Team has sold over $400 million in Real Estate. Our client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.