VA Home Loans of NC
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About VA Home Loans of NC
We are looking for loan officers for a growing company in the area. We do a variety of loans and pay our originators top dollar! If you have a license and you are looking to take your career to the next level, let's talk.
We are busy and growing rapidly! We are a family environment that has a great culture to help motivate and grow you and your business rapidly. Apply for your confidential interview.