Key Mortgage Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.