Ownership Mortgage is not like any other mortgage lender.....
- We partner with high producing real estate teams to transact all of their buyer's loans
- Our Loan Officers are dedicated to real estate teams closing a minimum of 8 buy-side transactions a month to be their trusted advisor
- If you have a great personality, enjoy solving the complexities involved in structuring a loan, and would like to be a valued member of a top real estate and mortgage team, then we would like to meet you...
- You do not need your own business; however, you must have purchase lending experience
Compensation is $60,000 salary PLUS commission, and company-paid health and dental benefits. Total comp is somewhere between $150k -$235k depending on your personal book of biz.
- COMPLETE 1003, requesting the initial documentation, structure the loan, and pre-qualify the buyer
- Once under contract, facilitating the introduction and hand-off to the processor and introduction letter to underwriter
- Attend weekly real estate team meetings and give pipeline updates
- Communicate through our Salesforce CRM and Encompass
- Immediate lead engagement necessary
- Superior communication a must
- Management of Real Estate dates and deadlines critical. We DO NOT miss dates... EVER
- Fully Licensed Colorado MLO
- At least 1 year of purchase mortgage experience
- Must have experience originating VA loans
- Must have experience originating USDA loans
- Must have experience with DPA
- Customer Service focused
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Manage approximately 60-80 leads per month, closing approximately 10-15 loans per month
- Multi-state origination available if you desire, but not required
- Management opportunity
$60,000 base salary, plus commission
About Ownership Mortgage
Our company has existing relationships with high producing real estate agents, teams, and brokerages, and our loan officers originate those realtor's clients' purchase and refinance loans. We are unique in that our loan officers are not required to create new business or bring relationships, rather they just need to deliver WOW customer service to our already existing clients and help us consistently improve our client experience.
We use Encompass as our LOS and Salesforce as our CRM