Searching for a unique value proposition to convert more leads and set you apart from the competition?
Have you found the LAST mortgage company you will work for?
Ready to make one last move to an industry-leader you can retire with?
Tired of smoke and mirrors recruiting by companies with nothing special to offer?
If you’re serious about making an impactful change to your career, then it’s time to see if you qualify to be a Movement Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Award winning strategic sales and business coaching – accelerated growth!
- Lead-generation and Real Estate partnership opportunities
- “Best in Class” sales and operations support
- 6 hour underwriting - 7 day processing - 1 day close
- Robust branding/marketing/sales tools – all in one centralized system
- Industry-leading health and retirement benefits packages
- A culture like no other with like-minded people
- Network with Realtors, Builders, Attorneys, Title reps, Investors, CPAs, various financial professionals to create business/referral partnerships
- Originate and close at least 3-5 Purchase Transactions per month
- Manage/build and leverage database
- Positive attitude and strong desire to grow
- Team player - positive energy only!
- Must have or be willing to establish book of self-generated referral business
- Active License with the NMLS, AL State a must – consideration given if in process of obtaining
- Minimum 1 year of Mortgage Banking or equivalent experience
- Able to work full-time
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Valid driver's license
About Movement Mortgage
Movement Mortgage is not your average mortgage company. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun and we make a difference. Sounds too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com
- Mission Statement: We exist to love and value people by leading a Movement of Change in our Industry, Corporate Cultures and Communities
- Fastest growing Mortgage Lender
- Approximately 4,500 employees nationwide
- Forward thinking, modern and innovative company
- Consistently ranked among top companies to work for in industry