CAPITAL HOME PARTNERS
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$120,000+ at plan
About CAPITAL HOME PARTNERS
Local Mortgage Broker with a new office location in Clifton Park.