LuxurySold at Chicago
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About LuxurySold at Chicago
Our team is expanding! We are one of the most collaborative teams full of top business producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have business partners with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get you in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are in business within the first 30 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!