Movement Joint Ventures
Wanted: aggressive loan officer interested to learn what life would be like working inside a prominent real estate team situated in Charleston, South Carolina. This is a genuine career platform in a highly competitive market ideal for the driven loan officer seeking a career transforming increase in volume! Please apply for more details.
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans
- Multiple years of mortgage origination experience required
Potential for $250,000+ (Commission Only Opportunity)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.