Fairway Independent Mortgage
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Work day-to-day inside of a lead management system and ensure all clients are followed up with to maintain consistent sales metrics
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License (Will be required before starting, Fairway has a licensing team that will assist you step by step in addition to providing discounts with online educators)
$60,000 to $120,000 + at plan
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
At Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, customer service is a way of life. We are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for our customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and helping you through every step of the loan process — from application to closing and beyond. It’s all designed to exceed expectations, provide satisfaction and earn trust.
Since opening our doors 25 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve their dream of homeownership. We have not only been dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service, but also to growing continuously. Fairway now employs more than 9,000 team members, including almost 3,000 producers and over 300 branches nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, funding over $65.8 billion in 2020.