Real Estate Marketplace
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
About Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate MarketPlace is locally owned and operated. That’s why we understand the local real estate market and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. You’ll get personalized service with the convenience of today’s digital mortgage solutions. Whether you prefer face-to-face conversations, in-depth phone calls, or purely digital communication, we’re here for you.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders, our loan experts can compare a wide variety of potential mortgage options from many different sources. This creates a competitive market where lenders compete to earn your business – and only the most competitive rates and products survive. Our loan originators can shop hundreds of those competitive home loan options to find the ones that suit your needs. They’ll be like your very own mortgage personal-shopper.