Movement Joint Ventures
Wanted: aggressive loan officers interested to learn what life would be like as a loan officer working inside a real estate company situated in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This is a genuine career platform in a highly competitive market ideal for the driven loan officer seeking a career transforming increase in volume! Please reply for more details.
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional.
$100,000+ (Commission Only)
About Movement Joint Ventures
Many joint venture models are outdated, costly, complicated, and often confusing to start. Our model focuses on taking care of the details so that the partner and LO can focus on what they do best.