Buckhead Home Loans
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Buckhead Home Loans
Buckhead Home Loans (NMLS# 132482) is a seasoned 25 year old lender/broker that equips our associates with the tools and support to succeed. Our core strengths include our innovative mortgage solutions, depth of knowledge, customer and sales centric culture, and our entrepreneurial spirit. These strengths result in our ability to provide a superior service experience for our customers, a great team environment, and a track record of quality.