FINANCIAL MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Experience working in a broker’s/lender’s environment and using Calyx Point/Encompass LOS software
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
$50,000 - $65,000
About FINANCIAL MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
We are a well established mortgage brokerage serving all of New Mexico. Financial Mortgage Solutions specializes FHA, Conventional loans, VA loans, Jumbo loans, Refinance mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Reverse Mortgages, Home Purchase loans. We have more flexibility than a lender at a bank can offer for a client wanting a home and mortgage whether you're buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage.
We strive to give our clients the right mortgage loan product for their specific needs - and don't just stick you with a cookie cutter loan! We have combined experience of over 20 years. Buying a home is a big decision! We tailor our client's needs and financial objectives when finding the best loan product for their home purchase! We work with our clients every step of their mortgage loan process.
Financial Mortgage Solutions is operating in Albuquerque but services and secures mortgages for all New Mexico cities.