Educate Mortgage is hiring highly motivated individuals with excitement and desire to learn about the mortgage industry and are willing to get licensed as mortgage loan officers. These individuals will thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, competitive environment.
In this position, you will help facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan origination process. Meetings are held each week with your sales team to set goals and get the support you need. There will be an opportunity to learn the ins and out's of the mortgage industry with a highly motivated team, and a broker who has been ranked as a top originator for 7 consecutive years, and achieving the #5 spot in the country! If you want to be part of making homeownership a reality for our clients, along with helping them meet their financial goals, then join our amazing team of highly motivated individuals! We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
- Take NMLS safe course and study to pass licensing exam
- Price out loan scenarios
- Screen, make calls and provide administrative support as needed
- Make initial contact and any needed follow-up with clients
- Interview borrowers and in-take loan applications
- Provide support for clients throughout the loan application process
- Bring awareness of loan application deadlines to clients
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculations
- Coordinate and prepare the documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Work with processing team to close each file within the given time frame
- Establish and maintain relationships with borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Follow up with past clients when scenarios come up that have a financial benefit to them
- Current NMLS license, or willing to get licensed within 60 days
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work in a fast pace environment and be self-motivated
- Works well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Flexible and has a "whatever it takes to get it done" attitude
- Technology savvy- ability to learn and operate mortgage software
- Commitment to excellent customer service for each and every file
- Experience with the real estate process, real estate finance, processing, or consumer credit is ideal, but not required
- You will be part of a team that helps take prospective loans to close
- If you enjoy helping people reach their housing financial goals, and you are ready to learn and put in hard work, then join our high-energy, high-performing, competitive team!
$16 per hour
About Educate Mortgage
Educate Mortgage is a lender based in California and licensed in 19 states. We provide our borrowers excellent service, and competitive rates on their purchase and refinance loans.
- 100% commission paid via W2
- 200 bps on self-generated deals and 100 bps on online, company support deals
- No fees to the mortgage loan officer (technology, full-service processing, etc is all included with employment)