*Eligible for bonuses*
We're searching for a detail-oriented PART-TIME mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Minimum of at least one year of experience in the mortgage field is required; two years of relevant experience or previous sales support experience is also preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to use deductive reasoning.
- Working knowledge of Encompass and RESPA.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet applications.
- Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated, and dependable.
- Technologically savvy and comfortable learning new computer systems and programs.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, if needed.
- Strong moral compass with high standards for workplace integrity.
- Successful completion of all ALCOVA required training for the position of Loan Officer Assistant.
$12 - $15 hourly
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.