Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
*Remote or On-Site Positions Available*
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires excellent customer service skills, plus the ability to review loan applications, credit, income and asset documentation for loan qualification. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Prepare and send initial loan disclosures
- Follow up on loan applications and supporting documentation from clients
- Review loan documentation including application, credit, income and asset information to confirm client qualifications for selected mortgage program.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$40,000 base salary + benefits + competitive bonus plan
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Established in 2004, Amerifund Home Loans, Inc is an exceptionally dynamic, unique, and tech-oriented mortgage company in the process of expanding to a national footprint. We are headquartered in Simi Valley, CA - a short drive west of the San Fernando Valley and just north of Thousand Oaks.