Diedra Schaefer Team
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail-oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream homes. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
About Diedra Schaefer Team
We live here, we lend here
My team's mission is to build strong, lifelong relationships one client at a time by offering value-added service that will exceed your every expectation.
We are passionate about our profession. The result is that nearly 100% of our business is generated by referrals from satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors, and the most experienced agents in the area.