Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.