Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Has lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
We are a young and productive branch, looking to grow in volume. You will be working with two very motivated & energetic loan officers that are communicative & fun. As we continue to grow there will be an opportunity for advancement as a leader of a team of assistants or you can become a loan officer yourself, trained by those you will be assisting.