RSI FINANCIAL SERVICES
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About RSI FINANCIAL SERVICES
We are a successful mortgage company with a positive work culture that values our partners and borrowers. We have a casual work environment but are extremely hard working, focused, and obsessed with delivering a superior loan experience to our clients.