Semper Home Loans, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Semper Home Loans, Inc.
Semper Home Loans is a continuously growing mortgage lender licensed in 40+ states closing FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie and non-conforming mortgages. We are looking for “rock stars” that want to be part of the team.
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA employer.