Innovative Home Loans LLC
Tremendous opportunity to join a growing mortgage brokerage company serving the west coast. At Innovative Home Loans, culture is everything and our concierge model blends high touch with high tech to create a world-class experience for our clients. We offer opportunities for growth, personal development, and a competitive salary with benefits.
If you are a driven, motivated, and success-based Loan Officer Assistant looking for an opportunity to grow and join an innovative team, then we are looking for you!
We are seeking a Loan Officer Assistant that can handle a fast-paced environment supporting a small team of high-performance mortgage loan originators.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
$41,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Innovative Home Loans LLC
Innovative Home Loans LLC is a mortgage brokerage licensed in Oregon, Washington, California, & Florida.