Assists branch to gather all initial documents from the borrower so that the loan officer can review and make a loan decision. Prepares and Coordinates with all parties involved in the borrower transaction for closing once the borrower is under contract, to ensure full compliance and quality of loan documentation for funding.
Resolves loan documentation issues with lending team collaborating on problem solving and process improvement efforts to maintain and continuously improve loan operations policy, procedure and performance.
Manages Branch pipeline for accuracy, supply orders and will transfer ongoing phone calls from the front desk.
- Primary contact between clients and Loan Originators.
- Taking application information over the phone and scheduling appointments.
- Request and obtain referrals from all current and potential clients.
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file.
- Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators.
- Track all requested documents in Encompass.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and Encompass updates based on verified information.
- Work with Loan Originators to resolve any problems with files and documents.
- Comply with company policy and procedures to ensure all files are complete.
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings.
- Comply with applicable state and federal compliance guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of mortgage or banking industry experience supporting a branch or loan officer.
- NMLS Safe Act License or ability to obtain upon hire date.
- General knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA and USDA guidelines.
- Prior Encompass LOS system experience or other mortgage processing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, dependable and self-motivated.
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty, LLC is one of the top producing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. This position is to work with Lovera Realty's preferred lending partner MLB Residential Lending.